LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MARIMUTHU P (Legal Practioner)     10 February 2012

Minimum wages act

Dear brothers,

please advice me to whom appeal is to be made when the Regional Labour Commssioner (Central) has made an award regarding Minimum Wages dispute between a company and the Authority?



 2 Replies

darshana sawant (associate consultant)     13 February 2012

dear sir


You can make an appeal to the Central Labour Commissioner in New Delhi.

raghavendra (employeee)     23 February 2012


   its not before labour commissioner instead that will be high court  , after assistant labour commissioner appeal may came before regional labour commissioner ,than it will be high court ,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register