LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AYAN (SR. SUPERVISOR)     03 July 2010

minimum time to get ex parte

WHAT COULD BE THE MINIMUM TIME PERIOD TO GET AN EX PARTE DIVORCE DECREE IF THE OTHER PARTY DOES NOT RESPOND AT ALL?

Learning

11 Replies

(Guest)

1. It all depends on days apart the next proceedings dates are being given in that family Court where the asked suit is filed and supplement this with agressive PF / RC followed by Paper Adv. done by petitioner and further after 90 appeal days of passing of ex party decree the actual duration of your ques. could be resonably answered !

Rgds

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     03 July 2010

As per my experience it will take approximately 4-5 dates. After that Ex-parte evidence and then ex-parte arguements and then order

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     03 July 2010

I agree with Rakhi.  In the recent supreme court decision if the respondent remained absent consecutevely divorce will be granted.

(Guest)

Sh. Rajee

(Guest)

Sh. Rajeev ji,

Kindly quote parties name to study the reasoning part. Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 July 2010

minimum three consequtive notices required.

ASHWANI KUMAR (CEO)     04 July 2010

Hi,

This is ashwani from lucknow,last year in april-2010,I got arrange married to a girl from MP.

but soon after marriage she went to her home MP, without any reason she didn't want to come back
after watching six month,I finally turn to court filled sec 9.

please tell me What should I do. 

Regards,

ASHWANI.

ASHWANI KUMAR (CEO)     04 July 2010

Hi,

This is ashwani from lucknow,last year in april2009,I got arrange married to a girl from MP.

but soon after marriage she went to her home MP, without any reason she didn't want to come back
after watching six month,I finally turn to court filled sec 9.

please tell me What should I do. 

legaljoe68 (member)     04 July 2010

Mr ashwani kumar we are sailing in the same boat. i also got married to a girl from indore working in school and from the day one she was not interested in marriage. it is a common culture practice followed by girls of indore because the advocates and the court staff support them. the family court judge also suports such females. since u have filed rcr wait and contest the same sincerely. try for a settlemnt if tht is not possible try to know whether she works or not. if she works get ehr salary details etc . next she may file 498a or maintenace under sec 125 to suppress you. dont get afraid. while marrying u were not afraid of anybody now also courage.

keep in touch with good legal advisors like Shri D arun kumar andn SHri arup kumar ji

bye

ASHWANI KUMAR (CEO)     05 July 2010

Dear Sir,

thanks for the advice,I hope I will get benefit from your advice,thanks a lot.

Regards,

ASHWANI

prem prakash verma (retired deputy chief engineer)     25 August 2010

Dear Rajeev JI,
                           Please give the citation details of SC judgment, which says that
consecutive absence or no responce to court notices consecutively will entitle
 petitioner Ex Parte divorce.Myson was denied Ex Parte divorce though we produced proof
of service of notices By  Supdt of Post office.Judge granted only Judicial Separation.
We wish to go in appeal in High Court,where SC judgment will be of Immence HELP.

If you provide Parties name and date of judgment, we wiil find out.
 With Regards. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register