LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     06 December 2007

Mimimum wages-State wide

Find attached the file containing the minimum wages list, state wide. Though some to the states list are empty they will be updated in due course.


Click the link below to download

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/share_files/files_display.asp?files_id=811


Learning

 33 Replies

saumya.swarup (n/a)     10 December 2007

[user=2]yedhulaprakash[/user] wrote: Find attached the file containing the minimum wages list, state wide. Though some to the states list are empty they will be updated in due course.
"

statement is not updated.

mininum wages - haryana govt is enclosed herewith.

 

regards

Saumya

Parikshit (n/a)     27 December 2007

Dear Sir,

 

Can u also send the Special allowance of all the state.

 

Regards

Kishor K

rsjinde (n/a)     27 December 2007

[color=navy]Respected Sir,[/color]

[color=#000080]Very important file. but I want minimum wage salary of maharashtra state.[/color]

[color=#000080]Pls guide.[/color]

[color=#000080]Thanks[/color]

chandrakant (n/a)     30 December 2007

Sir,

I need the minimum wages of maharasthra zone wise , pls if you can provide it to me it will be very help full to me..

 

Regards

Chandrakant Vishwakarma

kirankumaradv (n/a)     30 December 2007

Find the attached file for Maharashtra

(Guest)
It was really informative
But for Delhi the rate is revised w.e.f 1[sup]st[/sup] August 2007
 
For all categories
 
 
Un Skilled -                                  3516
Semi Skilled                                 3682
Skilled                                         3940
 
Clerical & non technical supervisory staff
 
Non matriculate                                        3709
Matriculate but note graduate                 3964
Graduate and above                                4276
 
Thanks
Saji

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     31 December 2007

Dear Saji,

Thanks for the update.

Regards,

Prakash

Nijeesh K. (Asst.Manager - HR)     01 January 2008

Dear Sir,

Can i get the Minimum Wage of maharastra ??

Rgds

Nijeesh

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     01 January 2008

The rates for Maharashtra is attached above.

krishnachowdary47 (n/a)     03 January 2008

can i get minimum wages for Andhrapradesh , if possible please send me sir.

Thanks

Gopi

prkumar (n/a)     05 January 2008

[user=591]krishnachowdary47[/user] wrote: can i get minimum wages for Andhrapradesh , if possible please send me sir.

Thanks

Gopi
"

Can I get minimum wages for Andhrapradesh for Mineral water industry, if possible please forward to my mail Id.

 

thanx

prkumar

Vizag

Dheeraj (n/a)     07 January 2008

Dear friends,

As per my knowledge the Minimum wages rates change every 6  months & as per the attachment for maharashtra minimum wages it is effective July to December'07.

I would request if anyone has the latest minimum wages rate in Maharastra or is it the same as last year if any changes have not been effected.

 

Thanx

Dheeraj 

 

 

robbyn (n/a)     07 January 2008

[user=2557]Dheeraj[/user] wrote: Dear friends,

As per my knowledge the Minimum wages rates change every 6  months & as per the attachment for maharashtra minimum wages it is effective July to December'07.

I would request if anyone has the latest minimum wages rate in Maharastra or is it the same as last year if any changes have not been effected.

 

Thanx

Dheeraj 

 
hey man plz send the details if u get it anywhr yaar...i want the updated rates.....
 
"

anithaganneboina (n/a)     10 January 2008

hi prakash

your post was really worthy,iam very thankful to u,and i need hyderabad/andhara pradesh salaries for employees all IT/NON-IT/ and any others.

 

Regards

Anitha.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query