Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sankar P (supervisor)     31 August 2014

Mil hit her head by own and admit hospital

Dear Sir/MAdam,

Today morning 7.30 am I came to my wife native to attend my wifes uncle daughter engagement which is near to my wife house. I want to take my wife to the function. So I first went to my wife house and told to come with me to the function.

On that time my wife and my MIL both are spoken vulgular words against me my family and her uncles family and also told that they are our enemies and we are not planned to go there and why you are come here. Earlier my arrival both my wife and her mother arguing vigorously about her uncles function.

While saw me their angry turned against me.Iwant to try restoring peace there but all are in vein. Suddenly my mother in law hitting her head with her hands and ran out to the street stating that I will give complaint against you.

After that I have thought that if I stand more there they will create trouble to function people also.Idecided and came to womens police station and gave verbal complaint against my MIL and my wife.Having mental pressure and mental torture from my MIL and my wife I left the place with the function unattended and came to my home. I heard a Complaint from womens police station through phone call that my wife has given against me.Due to I am having mental tiredness and pressure madam I requested me to attend the enquiry on 7-9-2014.

My Mother in law voluntary admit in government hospital from morning onwards.

Kindly guide me sir,

what is the next reaction from my wife side

which are the sections they can file

What is the positive points i have while attend the enquiry

Many Thanks,

Shankar

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Interesting...

You daily post your day by day story like a reporter mr.shankar p aka spartan.

What you can do now, nothing just try to defend yourself .

Let the procedure begin, meanwhile you just counter and deny her all her allegations.

Stick with your basics, collect your proof that you were not present at that time when your mother in law hit herself to trap you in a false case.

Contact your local lawyer with your case.

Second option,

You also hurt your self in the prsence of your mother in law and get admitted in nearest govt. Hospital to lodge an FIR against her.

Then both cases will run simultaneously and at end a compromise will be done outside the court.

3rd option,

Do nothing, sit tightly.

And daily come on this lci and post your day to day family drama.

Good luck))

ESIS

sankar P (supervisor)     31 August 2014

Sir I today evening i registered the same format  ( which is in my query) in online complaint to that particular womans police station

Is it helpful me while enquiry?

Kindly guide me sir

sankar P (supervisor)     01 September 2014

Required valuable suggestion from LCI Experts.. Many thanks, shankar

great india (manager)     02 September 2014

Esis has aptly suggested. I feel use all 3 options suggested

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register