LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Mil forcing second marriage of my wife

Hello experts, my wife deserted me since day 1 of marriage without any reason and now asking for divorce from me but i want to save my marriage so i am not ready to divorce her. since last 2 months i tried my level best to talk to my wife and her parents also her relatives but nothing worked out till date. i sent her 2 notices till date but i received reply from her that i have done fraud with her cheated her on false promises and also asked money from her for buying flat i exploited her. which is all lie i never done anything wrong with her. she wrote in reply she will file for divorce as per law and i feel the reply letter signature is forged its a personal reply without any advocate letter head. also in my personal findings i found that my MIL is very keen on her marriage with some third person as she called a marriage beuro some days ago and told them to send good bio data's even out station or county will do but send asap and later my wife called same place told them not to send as she in not interested in marriage the fact is she being already married to me legally my MIL is trying to get her married again. also till date they have not done any thing apart from a counter NC against me which is also a false NC. i am trying to sort things peacefully but they are not even responding nor allowing me to talk to her she is not answering my calls, no reply to sms.

i can not keep watch on her as she is staying away from me and also i have no contacts nor any common friends with her so will not be able to come to know what is going on with her. its been 2 months they are not showing any interest to talk to us even if they want to go for divorce i personaly feel they will get her married secretly without anyone knowing outside and send her outstation or country keeping our marriage as it is.

can any one tell me what can be done to stop them from taking such a step

they once tried to do her engegement in month of June-2013 but later it got broken due to some reason i dont know. i have no proofs of her engegement done or broken just heard from them only. but i am sure engegement had taken place.

she has no passport but i feel they may try to get her passport done in somedays if some proposal from outside country comes.

i am worried as i want to save my marriage and dont want all this things to happen with her.

my lawyer told me will file RCR in somedays as we last spoke my MIL yesterday only where she refused to talk to us.

Learning

5 Replies

gd dy (gd dy)     07 August 2013

@ heart broken:

hv sympathy with u. bt " miya biwi raji to kya karega kaji bt if any issue btwn thm and absence of mediator to sort out thn. "
hope u understand wht i want to say.
this is very delicate sensitive issue and only involvved one knw better hw to handle.

(Guest)

@gd dy : here my wife is scared i feel or under pressure from parents and family for family reputation as we did court marriage without informing anyone from our family den disclosed to parents but when disclosed things went wrong and she refused to come with me and now she herself asking divorce from me. my parents are ready for her and accepted our marriage but its her mom and family who is not ready for this and wants to break this marriage against her will so she is doing as her mom has emotionaly blackmalied her by brain washing her since last 2 months not allowoing her to talk to me and stay away from me so the bonding between me and my wife will end and she herself will get fed up some day and go away from me. my wife has already started showing these signs by not answering my calls, no reply to sms, emails, even i tried from different mediators like my relatives, elders, sister but the are not bothered to reply. last 2 times when we called her Nanu he promised for a joint meeting but later said no we dont want to do any meeting and told us not to call again as they want divorce only.

gd dy (gd dy)     07 August 2013

@ heart broken:

wht can one expect ? be a girl or boy side. their dear one use to brain wash. it is the responsibility on one what & whom to believe ?
if one succed to convince decision tkn was wrong thn. frm ur posting it seems her nanu has authority power. thn it is always advisable to approach him @ his resi.  with ur elders.
no one can give u right advice unless and until knew facts frm bottom.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 August 2013

During the past few decades, major social changes in Western countries have led to changes in the demographics of marriage, with the age of first marriage increasing, fewer people marrying, and many couples choosing to cohabit rather than marry. Is your marriage really ? If so eventhough parents are objecting, why do not you send RCR and take legal action ?

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     07 August 2013

Why to run a bull in a china glass store. If she is ready to settle the matter go for Mutual consent divorce and live your life happily.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register