LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harsh (Manager)     20 May 2012

Mentla illness

First sincere thanks to this group, have been reading a lot on this forum and learning a lot and getting insights on what to do/not to do.
Here is my situation:
From first day at matrimonial home itself wife acting very immature/childish/stubborn (dont want to wear saris, bangles, wanting to go back to parents place etc.).  She wanted to be left alone for some time, moody and irritable. Within a couple of weeks itself, her mom started telling they are not getting along so let us have panchayat. However we continued and as we lived, she has tried suicide, physical aggression, emotional blackmailing etcc. Her father took her for counseling where she was diagnosed with personality disorder. She shows most, and I repeat most, of the symptomps. While I was sympathetic towards her given her condition -  they parents are absolute rogues interfering and manipulating her to do things (like steal jewellery, not mingling with us, covering her for her misdeeds etc.). Besides her mental ilness, her natures itself is dominating and controlling.

Quesiton -

- if she lodges a police complaint, how can i defend given her illness and her doctor's prescripttion

- if she gives false complaints (which could be blatant lies given her parents influence or her misinterpretations given her illness), how will her illness help in refuting her charges

- what is the impact on divorc, and also mantenance.

- my AB denied since no real complaint yet

Thanks
H

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

I am separated from wife since threaa years......i was having friendship with a girl after marriage ,wife come to know about that and misbehaved the girl very much.i was angry so decided to marry the girl and divorce wife,my wife came to know and filed 489a and dv and living my new house with dv.

now how shoild i proceed and get divorce from wife under this scensrio. and how to save the property from her.I have 2 girls 10 years and 7 years old.

i not want to live with this wife who let my affair know to the world and fights with me with this girlfriend issue.

Ranee....... (NA)     20 May 2012

gulab basu,

in how many thread you will put your query ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register