LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ragz hyder (PM)     05 July 2012

Mentally imblanced wife

I have been married for 3 months or less and my "wife's" behavior has been very bizzare from day 0. after day of marriage she called me into a room saying she is not happy with marraige and saying if a girl is born will you kill her etc. there have soo many incidents and she has walked out of my parents house for no reason. After reading online I believe she is Sociopathic or suffering from Anti social personality disorder

1.failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;
2.deception, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;
3.impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead;
4.irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
5.reckless disregard for safety of self or others;
6.consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations;
7.lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another;

Would a psychiatrists certificate be enough?

Should I request some psychometric test?

Her behviors have been very irrational or could be very very calculated as well. I believe that an incurable mental disorder is grounds for divorce/annulment. What would be the steps to prove this? Are schizophrenia/paranoid/psychopathic mental disorders grounds?

I need a good lawyer in Hyderabad.

Learning

5 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     05 July 2012

MR. Raghav

1.YOU CAN FILE SUIT FOR DIVORCE ON THIS GROUND

2YOU NEEDS CERTIFICATE FROM PSYCHATRIST REGARDING THIS AND MENTIONING IT AS UNCURABLE AND NCONTROL DISESE

3.ONCE CASE IS ACCEPTED BY THE COURT,COURT WILL APPOINT MEDICVAL TEAM TO LOOK ITO THE MATTER

ragz hyder (PM)     06 July 2012

Thanks for the answer but Anish Do I have to wait for 1 year?

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     07 July 2012

I also think that you too need to go to psychiatrist for self analysis. Just by reading something on net abt Anti social personality disorder you hv concluded that she is so. Very quick and self suiting conclusing and Anish is also too quick in joining u in ur motive. U hv married to her after takeing many vows. You r responsible for her well being. Be friendly to her. Boost her confidence in you and your family. If needed show her to good mental health expert and things will be alright. Must have patience. No court will give divorce so easily and once u r in war with wife and inlwas then they too will not spare u. Pl. note in life there r ups and down at some stage or other and unfortunately u hv down at the start of new life. Be strong, large hearted and face this smilingly and come victorious and win accolades from all being a best husband. 

ragz hyder (PM)     07 July 2012

@ Alok Thank you. Ready for the war. I am not jumping to conclusions. I have spoken to her friends and seen her behaviors. The thing is everything is happening in front of everyone her erratic behaviors, name calling me in front of everyone, impulsiveness, lack of thought before any action etc. Anyways man thanks for the advise.

kamal (Advocate)     18 July 2012

Well done Mr.Alok Tholiya and i too accept your words......

You have married to her after takeing many vows. You r responsible for her well being. Be friendly to her. Boost her confidence in you and your family. If needed show her to good mental health expert and things will be alright. Must have patience. No court will give divorce so easily and once u r in war with wife and inlwas then they too will not spare u. Pl. note in life there r ups and down at some stage or other and unfortunately u hv down at the start of new life. Be strong, large hearted and face this smilingly and come victorious and win accolades from all being a best husband. 

Remember my dear Ragz ..Life is not a game..

All The Best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register