LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Malik Rehman   07 May 2018

Mentally and emotionally and physically harassment in a private Medical College

a college owner and academics mentally and emotionally harrasament to a post graduate student in private Medical College
kindly suggest me what are the legal ways so that I can get justice and also they can't spoil my future.

thank you
regards
pg student

Learning

3 Replies

Siddharth Jain   07 May 2018

would you please provide some more details.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 May 2018

You want "justice" through litigation

and at thte same time you expect that the other party treats you like a God 

and treat you like an angel and help you in your education.

This is not normally possible in human beings.

Whether the college owner (managing director or Chairman) is behaving in the same manner with each and every one, or with you alone in that manner.   How is his behaviour with other faculty and students.  Was there any background for  your harassment only.

As a student take care of your studies and career and do not enter into litigation as it spoils mental peace.  Personally visit him when he is in his residence and try to patch up in the interest of your career.

You are a Doctor and have the patience to tolerate not only physical suffering but also mental suffering, when ultimately it is going to benefit you in long run.

Malik Rehman   07 May 2018

without any genuine reason they hold my stipend since more than a year.
without any genuine reason they hold me not to give internal exams when I asked about all these they said that college owner z chairman not me.
they always use to insult me publically regarding my marriage regarding son.
when I ask them why they hv stopped my stipend then they said that go n live ur life on my wife's salary all these things they use to say publically.
when I did any mistake then they use to punish me bt if the same things happened by any other student then they forgive everything to that student.
lots of things I can say like these things
n sir I know m student n don't wanna any litigation process bt things are going over my heads.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register