Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mental torture and harassment from icici bank recovery agent

Page no : 2

Sandeep Rajan (tl)     19 May 2015

Mental harrasment by icicI bank recovery agent. Hi mY name is Sandeep and my registered mobile number for my pl loan is 9213330234. From last 6 months I am unable to pay my monthly emi because of some financial crisis. I truely feel sorry for the same and I am ready to settle the dues after 6 months which was communicated to ur respective phone banking and collection agents also over the call. However today I have received a call from one of my friends in Facebook saying they are receiving calls from icici bank asking for payments for my personal loan. When they denied to share my numbers to them, they started abusive language over the call.  It's was a shock to me and I was devastated with such a incident is being happening from icici bank side. Kindly help.

MEGHASATHI VADHULASA   22 September 2015

Hello Members! Can anybody help me? My husband owes some money to the ICICI Credit Card in the year 2009 and is still not paid due to some financial crisis. Now this Card Agents calling me and harassing me over the phone for payment which we never say that we don't pay. We only pleaded them for some time. Now my Husband is in Africa. And Card Agents harassing me here in India. They are using abusive language also. They are calling my relatives and neighbours and putting pressure on me and torturing me mentally. We only pleaded for some time and they are not ready to give us time and using abusive language which I am not in a position to pay unless I receive money from my husband. What is the remedy I have as an Individual? Please let me know. Regards

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 September 2015

Originally posted by : MEGHASATHI VADHULASA
Hello Members!

Can anybody help me?

My husband owes some money to the ICICI Credit Card in the year 2009 and is still not paid due to some financial crisis.

Now this Card Agents calling me and harassing me over the phone for payment which we never say that we don't pay.

We only pleaded them for some time. Now my Husband is in Africa. And Card Agents harassing me here in India. They are using abusive language also. They are calling my relatives and neighbours and putting pressure on me and torturing me mentally.

We only pleaded for some time and they are not ready to give us time and using abusive language which I am not in a position to pay unless I receive money from my husband.

What is the remedy I have as an Individual?

Please let me know.

Regards

give a complaint to Police.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 September 2015

The balance in CC  is hopelessly time barred, and can not be recovered.

You don't owe any money to M/s ICICI Bank and neither bank nor its agents can call you or anyone else.

YOu and all relatives ,Record all calls and abuses, threats and build favorable record.

Once recorded ask the callers to stop the calls to you and anyone elase at once.

Issue notice to MD,Chairperson of M/s ICICI Bank -Chand Kochar ,local BM,Loacal Recovery head,and remind them of judgments of Supreme Court of India, RBI guidelines that have statutory force.....................various decisions and supply the full details,including residential address of agnecy,agents,Manager of M/s ICICI Bank In Charge of the agency.................................

Going by tit for tat : You also have the option to Gather a crowd of well wishers,NGO's, etc and obtain the address/phone numbers  of family memebers of Managers of M/s ICICI bank and shout that thye must call thier husbands/relatives that are servants of M/s ICICI bank to stop the unwarranted calls or yoo shall take the matter to next step and conclude it logically.................

Have you gone thru all threads mentioned in this thread!

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Harrasment-by-icici-banks-recovery-agents-76271.asp#.UUc5U0pFZ_4

You can also meet commissioner of police with crowd of your well wishers and sound that either police do its duty or public/crowd shall rise to the occassion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register