LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AMIT KUMAR   20 March 2018

Mental Harrassment by The Bank

Goodmorning Sir / Ma'am.
Today I have come online to seek guidance from the group of best lawyers who are giving relief to the public with their appropriate legal advices with this LCI Forum. Thanks a lot to all for your kindness.
I have taken a home loan from PNB Bank, and requested the lender to deduct the the EMI as soon as possible. Initially they debited. After that it stopped. Now after 10 months bank compelling me to deposit total due otherwise the Bank will declare my account as NPA and will take possession of my newly built house. Now the bank has awaken because of coming audit.Banker given any intimation earlier. Everytime I have requested the bank that deduct the EMI. BANK kept saying that it will be deducted don't worry. Now suddenly forcing to pay the outstanding interest and to deposit 2 lakhs to clear Bank's audit. I am a Defence personal don't know where to report. I have requested branch manager to give me in writing that this is my fault that I have not deposited the dues but he declined. My home construction is going on. Please help if anything is possible. I will be grateful to you. Jai Hind.


 4 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     20 March 2018



Seek stay from the court, so that the bank should not take the possession of the property. 


Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 


1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 March 2018

Other Prespective:

Hope you have deposited monthly EMI in Bank a/c…each month.

If yes, let bank collect for pending months…i.e. EMI x NO. of months…

And close the matter…

1 Like


what is the matter

you gave authorization for EMI , they didnt collect on time


they want to collect now ,and you dont want to PAY?


Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.


With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query