LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Kumar Gupta   10 October 2019

mental harrasment

Respected sir ,
I am a medical officer in community health center and handicap 40 percent and have ongoing treatment ,I had requested my employer to just forward my treatment documents to cmo sir but he refused saying various reasons which created delay in treatment due to lack of funds treatment was delayed a month ,lead to an FIR against the Babu under his guidance ,then due to Fir ,he told me get out of the room ,and then he layed upon me 18 hrs alternate day duty which I had done ,54 hrs duty I had done too ,then on Sunday also he told me to do the vip duty ,but in unfavorable conditions and travelling duty. like election duty etc handicaps are exempted,I informed the authority that I was I'll but despite doing54 hrs duty and handicap and the incharge should do at least not equal but some , listening this statement told ,that you are not to tell me the laws ,I have cut one day salary ,so I that duty from my end was his as he was not doing a single duty from the day appointed as incharge but other incharge used to do duty equally with the doctor and nowadays without consent pressurizes to do duty ,that basically Belongs in his turn ,but tells that if you won't do I would cut your salary.

can I file mental harrasment and how much compensation could I get being a handicap govt doctor ,deprived of treatment of mine and my wife's due to delay in funds


 3 Replies

Dr GYV Victor   10 October 2019

You are governed by the service rules and go through your service rules to know your right under service rules. You didn't provide adequate information that is scanty to advice you

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     11 October 2019

The proper way is to bring these harassments to the attention of Employee's union/Association and reporting to the designated officer for differently abled persons in state government and also approaching Legal Services authority, all these may not cost you single rupee.


P. Venu (Advocate)     11 October 2019

The posting is confused and lack clarity.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register