LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna (Private sector)     31 May 2013

Mental harrash by my wife and family

This has become a business these days... Finding an innocent guy marrying and asking for immediate divorce for money extortion... My wife never had any physical relationship... Got engaged and enjoyed on my money for 2 years and after marriage, always said we will have physical relationship after her education and once she got the job she asked me for divorce, along with huge amount... My parents in laws mental torturing me and I am completely depressed now... I don't know whom to approach as I am from poor background.. Even I am mentally tortured and depressed... Please help me :(

Regards,

Krishna

Learning

3 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     31 May 2013

what is your next step means what you want fromyou wife 

are interested to leave her then talk to her and decide a figure and apply for mutual consent divorce which is easy in your case becaue no kids 

Summersail (Service)     01 June 2013

Dude get rid of her and start new life... I am also suffering like you.. These girls are never suitable for family life.. In college we used to say "GF type" and "Wife type" I used to avoid such discussions but now I realised these 2 types actually exist!! Dont worry If she is ready for divorce go for MCD and hope for the best. Start a new life!!

Need Justice (manager)     02 June 2013

Dear Krishna,

Iam also suffering from the same in your case ur wife is ready for dicorce than go for MCD iam facing lots of trouble my wife is not even ready for divorce , we dont had physical relation she only want to torture me thats it.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register