LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek   12 September 2018

Mental harassment by the employer

Hello all, I worked in a company for 2 years. 3 months ago I submitted my resignation, but hadn't accepted it. I had a meeting with him about the same but without listening me properly he forced me to work there. But as per appointment letter either party can terminate the contract without any reason by providing 3 months or 90 days prior notice. On my last day, I had a meeting with him and told him that I will not work from tomorrow but still he forced me to work in his office by telling that you have to continue for 1more year or more than that. Next day I didn't went to the office back and he started threatening me that legal actions against you would be taken because you ran away. After that I mailed him and reminded him about my resignation. I also asked for original mark sheets and relieving letter, payslip. But he told me that he will not provide me those things, rather I should come and rejoin immediately . He blamed me that I have not submitted the company tools and tour bills and ran away. I told clearly that I have submitted everything and I have photo with me as proof of submission. Then he told they didn't receive those things. They told me if I join any other company they will give negative feedback to the next employer against me. And he will not provide payslip and relieving letter. After 2 days I have given a reminder mail to him but he replied that tour bills are not settled. I know I have submitted my bills but still I asked him which bills are not cleared, kindly forward me those things so that if any bills are pending then I will transfer the amount online. But after that he didn't replied to me. What should I do to get my original mark sheets and relieving letter along with the payslip? Kindly help me.....

Learning

10 Replies

priya maurya   12 September 2018

Hello sir, I understand your problems. you work delhi

No, I am in bangalore

Sachin Bansal   12 September 2018

Hi bro, no need to worry about anything, if you are working in Delhi or your case jurisdiction will be Delhi or NCR then call me at 9811455868 or 9250905868.

Thanks for the reply. But I am working in bangalore.

Siddharth Jain   12 September 2018

you should serve a legal notice to employer stating that you had already resigned from services 3 month back and your notice period of 3 months has also expired.

you can ask them to provide you your relieving letter as well as the full and final settlement within 15 days of the receipt of a legal notice.
if they fail to do so you can approach Civil Court and file a suit for declaration and get relieving letter from court.

for any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   12 September 2018

serve a legal notice for F &F settlement within 15 days period upon receipt of said notice. if they don't do so u can approach a civil court

First of all thanks to all for your responses. I am out of station, so I cannot meet him personally. So as per your suggestion I have to give a legal notice to the Employer, so should I directly give a legal notice or do I need send an email that if you are not relieving I will give a legal notice to you?

you may mail him a legal notice. it is not necessary that you have to send him a hard copy; the latter is good only if you are contemplating further action in court

No I mean to say, should I mail him that if u are not relieving me, I will send a legal notice to you for giving an warning to him or should I directly send a legal notice to him through email.

Sir Sir please u The moment you send him a formal notice through e-mail demanding F&F settlement, it will be treated as a legal notice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register