LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shobharani Lakra   29 January 2019

Mental harassment at workplace

sir my husband works in a state government corporation.and is
facing a tremendous mental harassment in his work place in terms of leave.
intentionally he is not given any leave when required by his immediate has been last three months that he has not got any leave wen's a state government corporation...dealing with transmission of electricity and my husband is designated as Manager


 4 Replies

make complaint to higher officials

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 January 2019

Remember that any hasty action on your part may complicate the issues further.  Most of the bosses have such sadistic pleasure and also appreciate that your husband is in a key post of providing electricity and managing such things.  Pray for transfer of the boss through promotion and when boss is like that the Union/Association must themselves take initiative for their employees.  When those union officials who collect regular subscripttion failed in their duty, you can imagine the position.  Do not worry too much thinking that it is a great problem as most of the responsible posts involve such kind of work tensions and pressures.  Sometimes worrying on some minor things, torture us making us victims for more miseries health wise in long term.

1 Like

Shyra Sodhi   02 January 2020

It should be escalated to HR 's of the concerned office.If no help is provided ..Police officials should be involed..Right to work with dignity is basis right of employee .No body can even think about harassing to employee who wants to work hard.

ashok kumar singh (Advocate)     04 January 2020

you may act in the followings :

1. ventilate your grievances before the High Officials;

2. in the event your grievances not resolved then you have to approach appropriate forum, tribunal, or court to get relief in terms of your given facts so far.

proceed immediately to get relief or to suffer at your own tolerances, thereof.

Thanks' & Regards'


Ashok Kumar Singh,



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register