25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepak kumar (asssit)     17 October 2011

Mental harash by parents

if some girls parents try to do her mentally torture and force her to marry some against her wish is there any provision to take action against her parents by her self .that girl want to marry some other guy but her parents try to do her mantaly torture .her parents do case on that boy    and try to arrest that boy is there any .provision to take action against her parents.


 6 Replies

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     17 October 2011

what is the girl's age. she will file the case under DV act against her parents. 

1 Like

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     17 October 2011

Dear Deepak

She can filed a case against her parents Under DV Act if the girl is adult noone can restrict her to marry with her choices boy. she can  file a case of Confinment too

1 Like

deepak kumar (asssit)     17 October 2011

she is 27 years and try to marry some guy she like

deepak kumar (asssit)     17 October 2011

there parents try to do a case of miss guide her daughter on thet guy in that case what that guy do 

if she arrested then and procedure to get out of this.pls reply me 

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 October 2011

Dear Deepak

if the Girl is agree to live/marry with him then no need to worry send an application to DM and SSP or Commissioner of Police as applicable in your area with her wish and total fact and circumastances in her application, noone can touch him,

if she is agreed then only move an writ petion before the Hon'ble High Court for protection.

feel free to call me on 9953809956

deepak kumar (asssit)     18 October 2011

thank you sir for Your concern ,thanks for yours precious advice .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query