Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Kumar (Finance Controller)     28 November 2014

Mental and physical torchure by husband and others

Dear Sirs/Madam,

It would be a great help for me if you could please suggest me to take the suitable action against my brother in law (Jija). who is a Government Servant in Haridwar (Uttranchal) and residing in a nearby village in the same city.

My sister (issue less) got married 27 years back. She is a  teetotaler and very gentle and thorough lady. My brother in law is engaged with his widow bhabi who is staying with him from last 7-10 years, who has full hold on him. He cater all his family and other need.

It was a regular practice of these people to beat my sister on daily basis, and pass on the cruel taunts. She was living there not less than a  24 Hours servant. And they always threatened her that he will leave her and will re-marriage. And in some occasions he beaten her very badly and get her out from his house in front of villagers who are the victim of this episode and can lodge their present in front of court as and when required.

In last year October-13 when my sister came to see my mom at Rishikesh (my native place) I  bring her with my self at my home (Ghaziabad) and since then she is residing with me. My brother in law insisted to my sister to come back to home but we firmly denied. In last year her physical condition was very much bad and her weight was nearly 43-44 Kgs., now with god grace she is quite well with a weight of 65 Kgs and is living a cheerful life.

Now, I am in a opinion not to send back her to live that cattle life and to teach a lesson to my brother in law. So please help and advice me, this is a fight of a brother for her sister. In case of any litigation I would like to prefer to run in either in Ghaziabad or in Delhi.

Learning

1 Replies

naives (Manager)     02 March 2015

27 years back is a long married life....hire a detective and get proofs on adultery regarding the husband and bhabi,..to do the least...There are so many good lawyers on this site maybe speak to them in Private Message or contact them somehow.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register