LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naveen (business)     06 November 2014

Mental and physical cruelty and threat

Can court pass divorce decree in favour of the husband ?

If wife acts cruel, left marital home without any reasonable cause,  don't obey husband, threatening husband "will kill you mixing poison in food", abusing, Always try to down grade social status of the husband and his family members. Not adjusting and daily quarelling on pitty things, not adjusting, and not preparing food, Stealing money and ornaments from home while going to parental house, hiding pregnancy, threatening of lodging false case on  DV and dowry.  in laws miss behaving and threatening of using force?


 2 Replies

SuperHero (Manager)     06 November 2014

Collect the evidences...and HOP on for a bumpy ride...

rising up again (FFF)     06 November 2014

Naveen... welcome to the group. Almost all of us face the same problem. Even if u are 100% right, you still have to suffer. 


Either pay loads of money and get a Mutual consent divorce OR fight in courts for years and years. 

If you really wish to get rid of this lady, try for a mutual divorce, BUT never show ur intentions... If you do, they will not agree to anything you say... 

Involve someone...who can sit and sort things out.... any senior member of the family who is unbiased can do the job..


best of luck...............................








Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads