LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (Director)     11 September 2013

Mense profits

In a partition suit for house and few commercial shops, when can one ask for rents to be deposited

in the court?  In this suit, the plaintiff is a legal heir but the defendant is falsely denying the relationship

of the plaintiff. 


Question:  What is the test the court applies before it can grant Mense Profits to be deposited into suit account.


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 September 2013

Mr. Srinivas,

If you have supporting documents to establish that you are also entitled to a share in the disputed property, you may by an application pray for the rent and other income derived out of the property to be deposited with the court till the disposal of the case.

Srinivas (Director)     13 September 2013

Dear Mr. Kalaiselvan, thank you for the insights. Best Regards, Srinivas

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query