LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Kumar Misra   04 January 2022

Memorial trust formation

My Mother wishes to create a Memorial Trust in name of her Late Son for providing scholar ships to Deserving and needy Students.Please telle me what is the Procedure ?

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 January 2022

Document Required for Trust Registration

1. Covering letter for Trust registration to the Official having Jurisdiction.
  2. Application Form in Form – Schedule II – Duly Notarised (Download Application for Trust Registration – Maharashtra)
  3. Court fee stamp of Rs. ...
  4. Certified copy of Trust deed.
  5. Consent letter of Trustees.

Amit Kumar Misra   05 January 2022

Thanks a lot Sir.

Aarushi   05 January 2022

Dear user,

The rules related to the establishment of a Trust in India is regulated by the Indian Trusts Act, 1882. According to this, when you want to establish a trust, you have to submit an application for Trust Registration to the concerned officer. This application must include Trust name, Trustee name, Mode of Succession, etc. The application should have a court fee stamp and a Trust registration fee. The Trust Registration fee may vary from state to state in India. Along with this, the application must include a copy of the Trust deed and a consent letter of all the Trustees. This application then has to be signed by the applicant in the presence of the Regional Officer or the Superintendent of the Regional Officer of the Charity Commissioner or a notary. After the submission of these documents, the name of the Trust would be entered into the registry, a copy of which would be provided to the Trust or Trustee for record keeping.

I hope I was able to solve your query. Please feel free to leave follow up questions, if any.

Amit Kumar Misra   06 January 2022

Thanks a lot Madam.I belong to state of Uttar Pradesh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register