LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sai narayana   12 September 2016

Memo to withdraw my advocate

I don't want to continue the services of my advocate and it's impossible for me to get a NOC as he is one of the senior advocates in that court.

So can some one provide me with a draft of the memo to be filed in court to enable me to contest on my own or appoint a new advocate later?

Court: Family court

Cases: Divorce and Maintenance 125 crpc ( trial to start from next hearing onwards)

Thanks in advance.


 6 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     12 September 2016

If you are unable to get NOC submit affidavit and file fresh vakalat

Sachin (N.A)     12 September 2016

Agreed with Adv Nitish Banka. In fact nobody will ask for NOC in the  court, it is upto you who will represent your case.

Mukesh sharma (job )     12 September 2016

Hi here i agree with Nitish you submit affdevit if your senior lawyer didnot give to you noc and not help you best in your case and submit new vakalatnama paper with your new lawyer and start process 


Sachin Gulyani (Student)     13 September 2016

Experts please provide a concrete solution to it.


I have seen many such cases that advocates do not give NOC unless we meet with their unethical money demands.  Even if we have paid much more than needed amount, they harass their clients and do not give NOC till the time we provide whatever they ask for.




Mr Nitish is right with his advice,act accordingly

sai narayana   13 September 2016

Nitish ji Can you provide sample affidavit pls or let me know what to write in briefly here. Thanks in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register