Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shekhar (proietor)     13 July 2012


Can I purchase flat on name of two person. And can one of them resign? If I keep a tenant in my flat does non occupancy charges are payable? And how much?


 2 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     14 July 2012

dear shekar

yes you can buy flat in name of two persons and yes one of them can resign his/her ownership by way of will or gift.

if you are keeping a tenant in your house there is no question of non occupancy charges.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     17 July 2012

The answer to your question will depend on which State in India the flat is and whether the flat is in a co-operative society or is it a condominium.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register