LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AG (PH)     16 July 2012

Member insitution not clarifying cibil score

Hi, this is regarding one of the member insitutions who is listed on my CIBIL score. The credit card balance due as reported by the bank is not correct and had raised the issue with the bank. I also raised a dispute with CIBIL, which in turn apparently raised it with the member insitution.

I have been in touch with CIBIL constantly, but they always come back saying the member institution is still to respond. I have been waiting patiently for the last 3-4 months for it to be resolved, but don't see an end to this. My low CIBIL score is affecting my chances of taking a loan etc.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 July 2012

You may escalate the matter to Nodal Officer, Chairman of the bank with a copy to RBI, BCSBIand also report in Citizen's Charter.

In all probabilities you shall get a reply.

Has the bank supplied you any notice before reporting you to CIBIL? Bank has to.

Sudhir Lal (Expert)     19 April 2013

I had a similar problem with CIBIL. I got in touch with Credit Sudhaar( www.creditsudhaar.com ) They are a crack team run by professionals from the financial services industry. Excellent responses, always available to take my queries.. These guys at Credit Sudhaar are ever reliable. you can contact them on 022-67886788

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register