LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (a)     25 December 2014

Medical proofs

my wife mentioned in DV & 498a cases that I never took her for monthly medical checkup, etc.when pregnancy is confirmed, which is true lies.

1) i have original medical bills, few medical test reports. i am going to produce them as evidence in originals to court. at what stage i should do it?

2) also, my wife took originals like doctor's report, prescripttion mentioned by doctor, some other test report with her when she left my home. however, i have all the xerox copies of the reports. Please advise if these xeros copies when submitted will be accpeted by the court. will the court be convinced that my wife had originals and i am having only xerox copies?

can i say all these things in my divorce petition in family court?

https://www.facebook.com/kota.nageswararao.35?fref=ts

Learning

1 Replies

AS   26 December 2014

1) i have original medical bills, few medical test reports. i am going to produce them as evidence in originals to court. at what stage i should do it?

You can file these medical bills exhibits , tests reports durings cross of your wife, else you can file the same during defense evidence.

2) also, my wife took originals like doctor's report, prescriptttion mentioned by doctor, some other test report with her when she left my home. however, i have all the xerox copies of the reports. Please advise if these xeros copies when submitted will be accpeted by the court. will the court be convinced that my wife had originals and i am having only xerox copies?

those xerox can be used as MARKs not as a exhibits , (marks have less value then exhibits), But whati suggest id during put these xerox as a mark and later summon the Doctor during defense witness 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register