LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tashi   04 April 2019

medical college surity bond.

I joined medical college in 2016 by signing a surity bond of leaving seat or rural service of 5,000 Rs. In 2017 the amount of bond was increased for new batches to 3,00,000 RS. If I want to break the bond now , how much am I liable to pay? I didn't sign the new bond of 3 lakh rupees , just the old bond of 5000.


 6 Replies

Sayantan Misra   04 April 2019

whatever amount was mentioned in the bond that you executed, you will have to pay that amount only. in this case, Rs5000

Tashi   04 April 2019

Is it confirm Mam?

Tashi   04 April 2019

Or Sir? I just want to get sure

ASHWANI GUPTA   05 April 2019

hi I am purchasing a residential property. the property was in the name of seller mother. The mother transferred the property in blood relation to his son.and I am purchasing from the son. Mother is still alive . Son has 2sisters . the property is registered in son,s name in huda. My question is there a need of getting signatures from sisters while doing registry?

Shashi Dhara   05 April 2019

As the property is not ancestral so there sign or consent is not necessary.

surinder mittal   08 April 2019

Bond worth only Rs. 5000/-

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register