Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun (Director)     24 February 2011

Medical Check up compulsory for L KG admission

Hi Friends 

I recently came to know one of the reputed school in Bangalore is asking for a medical checkup of the kids for getting the admission is school, Based on the medical report only they are giving a admission.

This is noting but a nexus between a school and hospital to extract money,

I would love to here from our legal experts what is our law say?? Is it permitted in our law to differentiate people on the basis of the health ground ?? please advice

Thanks in advance

Regards

Arun

Learning

3 Replies

R.venkatesh Naidu (.)     24 February 2011

what is this .  please send the queiry to visible.  because your enquiry could not visible.

Faizan (Student)     26 February 2011

Visible Version of TS Question :D

Hi FriendsI recently came to know one of the reputed school in Bangalore is asking for a medical checkup of the kids for getting the admission is school, Based on the medical report only they are giving a admission.This is noting but a nexus between a school and hospital to extract money,I would love to here from our legal experts what is our law say?? Is it permitted in our law to differentiate people on the basis of the health ground ?? please adviceThanks in advance

Regards Arun

R.venkatesh Naidu (.)     01 March 2011

Nowadays the schools need medical certificate for childrens.  This is a correct and necessary one for before admission.  Because, they watch the children to their improvement  unther the basis for health. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register