Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prasad (a)     14 April 2014

Medical certificate

Respected sir,

My wife filled a case against me in bangalore family court that I am a psycho and now she is contesting that I have to be sent to medical examination through court but already I have got a certificate that I am sane and sober from a reputed doctor in the field, now what would be the court directions. 

Thanks & Regards, 

Prasad.

Learning

4 Replies

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     14 April 2014

sir, first thing that as per the provisions of Constitution of India, you cannot be compel for medical examination, (case of selvi devi and others by SUPREME COURT in respect of Narco test)

And if you have certificate, then you have to examine the said doctor before the court and prove the certificate.....

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 April 2014

There is no compulsion for such medical examination it will be violation of fundamental rights protected by constitution of India.  However in your case since you have already examined yourself now you have to contest the same with the help of medical report in your favor.

prasad (a)     15 April 2014

Sir, 

Thank you for your reply.Can you please help me by giving some similar cases which could help me 

in contesting in the court.

Thanks & Regards, 

Prasad.

fighting back (exec)     15 April 2014

once you prove your sanity in court. your divorce will be easily done on grounds of mental cruelty towards husband.......so enjoy the accusations and apply for divorce too............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register