LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja   12 January 2018

Medical attendance


I am a state psu employee(TSRTC) and my wife is central govt employee...I have given a declaration to my employer that I will not avail any medical facilities from my Department hospital.(i.e state govt psu) And I will avail the medical facilities through my spouse's dept empanelled hospital (central govt)..

Recently I was sick and was bed ridden for 15 days and i have availed the treatment for that period from an empanelled hospital from my spouse's Dept(central govt).. Accordingly I was issued a sick certificate ..

Now when I produced that sick certificate ...My employer is rejecting that certificate stating that it should be endorsed by my Dept hospital (i.e state govt psu)...And the same is not being accepted by my Dept hospital...plz suggest what to do..can I proceed legally...


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads