LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar B Kumar (service)     24 October 2016

Mediation ordered by High court

My wife filled a fake dowry case on me and my family in year 2015 in kanpur . I lives in Ghaziabad got married in year 2014. After the settlement in mediation she decided that she live with me seprately some other l location in rented house. and dont want to keep any type of relation with my parents. We both lived in seprate house. But after some time again she harrass me and threaten then file a case again. One day she left my house and stolen money and taken car and run way with her brother in my absent. In 2016 she submit a affidavit in court that she dont want to accept this mediation and she sign letter in presure of mediation officer then again she reopen the old case that was filled in year 2015. Chargesheet submitted by police in court. I got summoned from kanpur Court. And the. Court issued a NBW against me & all my family members. Then I approch to Allahabad High court in the in 482 Crpc. Today i got the order that stayed on further procedding and send in mediation again . But this time Allahabad mediation. so what should i do in that case please Guide me. Thanks in Advance From Sharma G

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 October 2016

Attend Allahabad mediation

kumar B Kumar (service)     24 October 2016

If Mediation fail then what will happan . Because she demand 25 lakh from me for divorce.

(Guest)
Ghumo happen. Ghoom baraabar ghoom.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register