Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aap (manager)     13 January 2014

Mediation in high court centre

Dear members

We had settled the dispute(489a,406) in the mediation cell of the high court as per high court judge orders and after successful mediation settlement the mediator send back the report as settled back to court which court accepted and mentioned in the order passed that mediation arrived in the case. Q1 what r the chances if other party wants to disobey the mediation agreement ,will the cout take action if others party trying to play foul or both the parties r bound to pbey it

thankss

Learning

5 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     13 January 2014

Dear,

Since the chances are very less because the things come under record, but there are equal chances that the other party could deny mentioning that I was forced to settle the matter. SO be on a safe side and get the things finished up as soon as.

Advocate Kapil Chandna

aap (manager)     13 January 2014

Thanks mr kapil but I have to follow the process I cant make the thing in uurry the only thinkg we can do sit quitly and wait and watch and follow the guidelines of settlement

aap (manager)     15 January 2014

Anyone expert plz advise

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     15 January 2014

Hi aap this is already been discussed over the phone. You are in the right start drafting the 13b petition with all the points mentioned send a copy to your wifes advocate ask them to file the joint petition let the first motion go through and post the 2nd motion ensure to pay half the settlement and remaining would be while quashing the 498a case per her the second half of payment. If I were you I would have agreed to pay the complete settlement amount while during the quashing stage in front of the judge. Now everything is over start concentrating on the draft and oversee the court formality. Since the settlement agreed is a big one she will definitely come with out back tracking. Dude it is a time to chillax MOU in mediation has no value in matrimonial discard it is onlt for your satisfaction.

aap (manager)     15 January 2014

Thanks sandykriss

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register