Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar B Kumar (service)     08 September 2017

Mediation for settlement in fake dowry case.

I am Bkumar, i had already posted there various time and got answered. This time again i want to post my story and want solution from experts. I got married in year 14 feb 2014. my wife left my home in dec 2014 and in july 2015 she filled a fake dowry case 498a, 354, 323, 506, dowry act 3 & 4 . after that IO send the report stated that matter related to family so recommendation for mediation center. my wife agreed to take case back if i live separately at another place with my wife. so i accept her condition, then she taken case back.we lived 5 month together at rented home (sept 2015). she did not change her attitude she always fight with me and harassing me every time. she tried to suicide but at that time i handled the situation. one day her parents and brother came at my rented home and demanded 25 lakh other wise face the case. 30 january 2016 she run away with her brother in my absence. she taken all the jewelry, car, cash and all the valuable items. then she went to her home town Kanpur and filled a affidavit that she don't want to accept the mediation and blaming that she signed in pressure of mediation office. and after she reopened the same case. after that police filled charge sheet. court issued NBW against my family. then i approached to High court in 482 for quashing charge sheet. High court stay on my NBW. and matter send to mediation again. but she did not came in mediation. after some time mediation failed and high court passed the order that was not in my favor. high court said surrender with in 30 days in Kanpur court and apply for bail. then we all applied for bail and got interim bail. In mean time District Judge gave me interim bail and send matter again mediation in Kanpur for settlement. 6 September 2017 is the settlement date in mediation. second party also agree to settlement the matter in exchange of money but they are demanding 25 lakh. so i decide to give some money and close the matter. i want to know how settlement money will decide by judge. I have all the proof (audio recording, whats app msg) that she accepting that she has taken all the jewelry, cash, car.Presently my mediation date is 6 Sept i got interim bail till 7 Sept 17. I visited on 6 Sept but mediation judge was on leave so i got the next date 16 Sept, and my interim bail extended to 20 Sept. Till date i did not get the change to tell my story to any judge. I think law is in favor of lady. there is no law for husband. i am too much disappoint from the law. No one is listening my facts. one more thing on 3 july 2017 my wife filled a another case of same 498a in Ghaziabad. and FIR have been registered. is it possible that u cane resisted the two FIR of same crime at two different place. Please Guide me what can i do. 

Learning

1 Replies

pankaj verma   08 September 2017

better to compromise...
two cases on same cause can't b exist.
handle the situation. for at least 7 years..to 2021..keep with ur advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register