LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik (divorce applicant)     11 August 2014

Mediation failed

my ex filed 498a in bangalore, i filed divorce in AP she transferred the case to bangalore and court referred to meidation center, now it failed in mediataion center and returned back to family court.

highlights of mediation:

i told her to drop the 498a case and come to back to AP

she did't agreed saying we kill her if she comes to my native and at the same time she is asking to setup family in bangalore with her parents stay with her, i said if she comes back to my native i wil take care else asked to grant divorce.

i know she wont come back to my native so i asked to her to come back, but the thing is i work for a company in bangalore but i have option to work from home so i stay in my native.

my question is:

does it creates a confusion to the judge and my plan fails if i ask my ex to come to my native??

i dont want to live with her just to get the dirvorce faster i'm asking her to come to my native.

second query is what's next what are the steps left for me to go to hearing stage? and how long does it takes to come to final hearing?

Please rply me if my queries are not clear.

thanks in advance

KArteel

Learning

3 Replies

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     12 August 2014

Hi Karthik,

I also went through 3 rounds of mediation and it failed as I did not agree to continue with my cruel wife. Then the mediation cell sent "mediation failed" report to Judge. Now Judge confirmed the same and have asked her to file a counter.

Attend the next hearing and go as per the next steps the Judge will guide.

Keep preparing arguments/proofs in support of your divroce case and against 498A filed by your wife.

I think it is going to take many months before a divorce decree is granted as there will be arguments/counter-arguments across many sessions.

karthik (divorce applicant)     12 August 2014

Hi Prasad,

Thanks for the reply, in my case my ex already filed counter and the case was 3 years old, due to interstate transfer and their absconding skills, case just completed mediation phase, so in mediation even i asked her to come and live with me but she refused, so my question is shall i mention the same in the form of an amendment, i hope this will help me does it??

Regards,

Karthik

karthik (divorce applicant)     12 August 2014

Dear friends,

Please give your valuable suggestions on my issue..

thanks in advance.

Regards,

Karthik

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register