LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhi (Victim )     16 October 2012

Mediation centre

First I would to say Thanks to all who designed this website & helping the needy person. I too have a query which I would like to share & expect the answers from respectable members.

I am 498A victim from HYD.

a) With help of a Probationary IPS friend  my so called "Adharm Patni" filed the FIR u/s 498A IPC &  3,4 & 6 of DP Act in March 2010 at Hyderabad against me, my father & my mother. 

b) My parents got the bail from session court & I got the bail from AP High court.

c) They tried to provoke  Hyderabad police to harrase me but failed, so they filed further cases in Agra ( Her Native place) u/s of Domestic Violence & maintenance  just to disturb my peace.

d) I took the stay fro UP High Court ( Allahabad Bench) & they sent the case to mediation centre ( June 2011)

e)  Both parties agree to withdraw the case ( as I filed u/s 406 & reached at BW level) (June 2011)

f)  I agree to pay 7 lacs as one time alimony settlement & agreed to withdraw all the cases (June 2011)

498A & DP Act - from Hyderabad  (She filed )

Domestive Violence & maintenance charges from Agra Session court. (She filed)

u/s 406 (  We filed)

g) I did the mistake by paying full amount & now she is not turning up for withdrawing cases in Hyderabad.

h) My case in hyderabad  ( 498A ) is under trial phase in which they are trying to call my so called "Adharm Patni" but no response.

Please suggest me what all cases can be filed against her & where . I am sure there must be some law against her in this situation. I am mentally harrased  due to her & it is contempt of court as well.

I really want to teach a good lession to my "Adharm Patni"

Please provide the guidance.

Learning

3 Replies

rahul (director)     16 October 2012

on the basis of settelment deed, you yourself file application in hyd to dismmissed as settled in every case,

if she is not coming to hyd,, then no need of her..

btw,, did your divorced done?

assume yes, 

then you attched divorce degree also with settlement deed to get dissmissed all the case pending in hyd 

Abhi (Victim )     16 October 2012

I have tried my level best to close the case. I have submitted the certified copy of high court letter & the letter issued  Mediation centre along with my divorce letter but court is not closing the case.

Everytime my advocate is telling that court will not close until court get the confirmation from APP or Investigation officer. 

The worst part neither APP is attending nor Investigation officer is attending .

Don't know who is trying to make the money with all this. 

Please suggest if I can also file the case against my "Adharm Patni" for contempt of Court & mental harrasment"

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     17 October 2012

Based on the given Facts....

File an execution petition in U.P High court praying for the execution of settlement deed....

I presume that  you were present at the hearing date and heard what the court said....

Hire a trust worthy counsel and file a Writ of mandamus praying what you want...(HYDERABAD).

Yes you can file for harassment etc. but i would suggest to get out of the mess...

Thanx

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register