LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fuadkidwai   10 December 2022

Measurement of agricultural land

Dear Sirs, I need an agricultural land measured to find out it's area. Who is authorised by the government to issue me a certificate for the area of my plot. I know an application in the Tehsildar office can be made to get land measured but it takes more than a year for them to measure the land. Who else is authorised to measure land and give me a certificate to confirm the area of the land. Thank you. Regards. FK

Learning

3 Replies

naveenraj jain (proprietor)     10 December 2022

there are many private surveyors, but to certify the extent of land authorised by govt is by tehsildar only.
1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 December 2022

The geo measure area calculator is an excellent GPS field area map measurement tool an app. it helps you greatly in measuring anywhere, while you are traveling someplace if you want to calculate the distance between two points and cities. It is a bright GPS and land surveying app.

1 Like

fuadkidwai   18 December 2022

Dear Mr. Rama chary Rachakonda Sir,

The Geo Measure Area calculator was and is an excellent GPS tool. Thank you for your inputs on the matter. 

Originally posted by : Rama chary Rachakonda

The geo measure area calculator is an excellent GPS field area map measurement tool an app. it helps you greatly in measuring anywhere, while you are traveling someplace if you want to calculate the distance between two points and cities. It is a bright GPS and land surveying app.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register