CASE DISPOSED

Nature Of Disposal

Uncontested--TRANSFER

Court No & Judge

30 - Civil Judge (Junior Division)

Learning

5 Replies

cyberlawyer (barrister)     18 April 2014

This matter is decreed exparte (other side has not defended or appeared) and judgment made in favour of the party who filed the case. 

As for the word TRANSFER - the plaintiff would have filed an application for transferring the decree to some other court for the purpose of execution. But even that application has got to be filed before the execution court. 

Unless and until you come with facts regarding the relief sought for in the suit it is difficult to give further  explanation.

house wife... (na)     18 April 2014

sir we are defendent in the case

my husband is petioner

he file false case

we have lawyer .he contested the case properly
..now on 10 april.judge ordered my husband to give evidance and wittnesses now case shows this after 10 april....

we contested the case how it could be????

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     18 April 2014

1.You get proper information from your lawyer or from the bench clerk of the court.

2. I think it shows that, the court where the matter is pending, now has no jurisdiction to try the case as the new court is established for the said area of jurisdiction, and the matter is transfer to that court.

3. for example... one matter is file at Aurangabad, as district court is available at aurangabad and matter is from any taluka place of the district Aurangabad. If now In the said taluka place the district court is formed, then your case from district court aurangabad has to transfer to that court, which is formed at Taluka place

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     18 April 2014

also get certified copies of all the exhibited documents in the case.

NM (j)     17 October 2016

First Hearing Date : 22nd November 2014 Decision Date : 12th September 2016 Case Status : CASE DISPOSED Nature of Disposal : Uncontested--TRANSFER This is what it shows today. My Wife filed DV case on 22.11.14, but never appeared in the court, while i defended and went to the court on each date, but today the status shows as this. What does this mean, and what should I do next.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register