Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     07 May 2009

Meaning of State Government in section 160 of RPA:

The expression State Government is used in section 160 and 161 of the RPA of 1951. Now, when there is a dispute regarding compenstion for requsitioned of permises or vehicle to whom should the owner address, the Chief secretary or the Deputy Commissioner of the district as the Returning Officer?


 1 Replies

manishyogi (n/a)     14 July 2009

It can be addressed to the Home Secretary requesting him to refer the dispute to arbitration in terms of Section 161 of the Act. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query