Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankita (Assistant)     06 August 2012

Meaning of pay fixation and technical formailty while resig

Sir,

Please tell me the meaning in simple language:

1. Pay fixation from one organisation to onother when applied through proper channel.

2. Technical Formality while resigning in case of appplied through prpoper channel.

3.leaves transfers in case of appplied through prpoper channel.

REgards

Ankiita86@gmail.com

Learning

3 Replies

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     07 August 2012

(i) Pay Fixation :

On Deputation , Deputation pay fixation rules will apply which is

One increment (if same  payscale) or deputation allowance  whichever is more  option to emploee 

In higher scale the basic pay should not exceed the highest of the new payscale

If a new apptt :

Same apyscale :  increased by an increment

Higher                :  Fixation in higher scale with one increment of lower raised to higher level of new scale

One resigns technically : becaise one keeps his lien in parent Deptt till absorbed or regularised in New Deptt

Suppose the New Deptt sends you back due to any reason you will not be denied to come bacxk to your parent deptt  as your lien is live

Ankita (Assistant)     08 August 2012

Sir ,

My parent organisation is FCI, a PSU of Central Government.And I going to join Canara Bank, A nationalised bank.I have applied in CAnanra BAnk TROUGH PROPER CHANNEL.. Is the Lien procedure ia applicable in my case and what should I do as I have still not applied for resignation.

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     11 August 2012

Resignation must be technical

If both side Central Pension Rules are applicable you will carry this service too

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register