IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

house wife... (na)     06 March 2015

Mdiation cell arguments....

i filed dv,maintainance đecided case is in mediation cell.instead of giving maintainance husband passing dates .he want divorce  have óe 2 yr daughter .which he also refuces to take .he only harras us and wash oúr brain saying he will submitt some amount in bank 7 lakhs and with intrest i bring up child and leave him and give him divore.

i₣ he submitt money hesaid he wil not give maintainance than.i dont need urther u mediation becuse mediator only talks in his side nobody listening to my siđe wat should i do?


 9 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     07 March 2015

Dear, Get the mediation failed and take the matter to the court ..... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450
1 Like

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     07 March 2015

On the next date in mediation, file an application saying that the proposals muted by the husband are not acceptable to you and the mediation is delaying the the legal procedure and request the mediator toi terminate mediation talks and send the file to  the court.  Do not worry.  This will not affect your case and the judge will not get any bad impression about you and the case will be decided on merits.

1 Like

fighting back (exec)     07 March 2015

since he is ready to deposit an amount in the bank for your maintainence then what is the point in breaking your head in court procedures. he himself is offering money which the court will eventually do it. so why not think about it instead of waiting for the court to order him to pay. inDV the court will do the same, order him to pay some money.......

Pinakin Joshi (Independent)     08 March 2015

I think that you are in wrong impression about mediation.... the mediator is not taking his side or biased in your side...... he is on your both side.....he is neutral person...... if the matters got resolved in mediation and offers u the maintainence, the court proceedings are not required..... It will be waste of precious time of court...... It seems that you are highly interested in court case may be to teach lesson to your hus.

house wife... (na)     08 March 2015

thanks mr chandrashekher and mr kapil i will act accordingly...

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     09 March 2015

while filing the petition in the next date for mediation also mention your stand of points which are not being highlighting and ask to refer the case as the mediation is failed which will be an highlight that your mediation was failed due to your stand and other party is not agreeing for that and he is not cooperating for mediation and this will be useful for your court case as you have tried your stand for mediation and you will be on merits 

house wife... (na)     09 March 2015

In 498 a case husband filed bail application his interm bail passed and now judge sais thier are chances of compromise.bt mediation is failed as i m not ready for compromise he is saying ..what affect it put on his bail.his bail will got rejected or wat if i refuse in mediation cell..?

house wife... (na)     09 March 2015

my husbnad want divorce nt giving anything to his daughter or me...

Kumar Chennu (senior)     11 March 2015

why did you file a 498a case against your husband firstly. What are the grounds of filing the case. Now why do you want to stay with him inspite filing 498a against your husband. 

What are the merits. Pls ask yourself .

If its really a harrassment form your husband, no doubt justice will be done to you and your daughter. Else, dont expect your husband to rejoin you, unless and until its a fair trial.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query