Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lifeisbeautiful (searching)     23 September 2015

Mcd clarification

Dear Experts,

My husband has filed for mutual divorce and has handed over the petion document for proof reading along with which he claims is an affidavit 3 copies whre he needs my signature and one witness signature and return it back to him. Since i have not hired any lawyer and he said he will be filing for mutual for both of us, i am unware of certain facts. On last saturday i met him when he handed over the papers and wanted me to return them by monday. Both on monday and tuesday i could not meet him, for which he go extremely provoked and upset as  i feel he is in real hurry to submit the papers. Unable to meet him to return the papers, he in turn started sending me abusive messages and later at night sent very bad language message to all my family and friends talking about me and showing himself clean and not mentioning anywhere why this marriage broke down showing me as the cluprit. Though we had major differences and clashes and blame games, still we decided for mutual, but seeing his hurryness and eager ness for papers i am in litttle doubt and so i am attaching the pdf document here that he sent for proof reading where he wanted signature so that i can get expert's suggestion if the document made for mutual is correct or not.

Also i have 2 concerns, nowhere in the affidavit or pdf document the compensation if any is mentioned that we  both discussed. he claims it is discussed in the second motion. Is that true?

Second, this is not any stamp paper bu normal plain sheet of paper typed in legal language that he says will be submitted in the court. my question is that is there no stamp paper required in petion or afidavit where he needs a witness signature. I am a little scared as already the family and him has played lot  of mind games being extra sweet and later humiliating me and my family in the past.

Please provide me with your learned advice.

Thank you

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

Through the powers vested in me, I now pronounce you  man and woman and that you are free to marry whomever you want as you stand from this day the 23rd of September as divorced. !!!  Happy Divorcehood !!!

laughlaughlaughlaugh

@querist, everything is proper in the attached document, only your signature and ihs signature is missing laugh

pleasant   23 September 2015

@ queriest,
whom to believe. ur query or content of pdf file ?
u say in query ur husbay send mcd whereas pdf file suggest u may file mcd.
first clari whom to believe.

1 Like

lifeisbeautiful (searching)     26 September 2015

Dear Mr, Pleasant,

Thank you for noting this point. the pdf file i have attached is because of the same doubt which even i had in my mind. He got the papers prepared saying lawyer hired for both and handed over the papers to me last saturday. However when i checked it, it says i am petitioner no 1. Does that mean whoever is petitioner no 1 is the person who files mutual? But mutual is filed by both the parties and how does it matter who has filed? does it have any clause attached to it or any drawback being petitioner no 1? 

My second doubt is why i did not get any stamp paper or any court seal, but just a typed letter taken as a print out.

Third, whatever me and my husband has decided to exchange or claim from each other is not mentioned in this papers. He claims it will be decided in second motion when the court will ask who wants what? is that true?

Thanks in advance 

lifeisbeautiful (searching)     01 October 2015

Hi, can someone please reply to my post and give me clarification on it....please find the pdf file attached above in my post and reply to my queries.

Thank you

(Guest)

Arey yaar, divorce mubaaraka!

lifeisbeautiful (searching)     02 October 2015

Thank you Mr, Gyan prakash, however i am not looking for this response. i wish to know who is petitioner number one 1 and who is petitioner number 2 if filing for mutual divorce. why this is not a stamp paper but a normal plain white blank paper on which the matter is printed. And third, when is the compensation if any is mentioned or discussed as this attachment does not state any compensation as such.

Where are all the experienced advocate...why is no one replying to my post...please kindly help and suggest so that i can move ahead in my divorce.

Thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register