LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CommonMann (Software Professional)     28 October 2010

MCD 2ND Motion Judge was ABSENT

MCD 2nd motion Judge was absent due to illnes. Now we got a date 11th Nov, on which judge will give another date for evidence. Just want to know, if I can give an affidavit that I wont be able to attend the date due to some reason like going abroad, or shifting location for NCR to Bengluru. So I want to give my statement or evidence asap. Can I give this on 11th of November itself in front of judge or do i have to wait for the dat again that judge will give.

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

CommonMann (Software Professional)     28 October 2010

ANY REPLIES FOR THE ABOVE QUERY. Thanks.

1 Like

(Guest)

If you want to give affidavit in a court on 11nov.2010 then you must present in a court  .

You asked Can I give this on 11th of November itself in front of judge

Answer ; if the date is before 11 nov.then you can give this in a court.You must present in a court when you give affidavit .

“Do i have to wait for the dat again that judge will give.

If this is the first date then you can give a application stating that due to the some reason you have not prepared the affidavit and at that time your advocate shall take another date(in your case your advocate shall take muddat on 11 nov) and at that moment your presence is not necessary.

CommonMann (Software Professional)     01 November 2010

Thanks Kushal. I am going to present in court on 11th Nov personally. But other party will not, since evidence date is to be given by judge. So just want to ask that since now 6 months have passed already, now judge can give how much long date for evidence. Is there any rule specific to dates that now since in MCD 2nd motion date is already passed due to some reason, now date should be with in given range like say with in a week or with in 10 days and so on OR it depends on judge to give the date as per his/her convenience.

CommonMann (Software Professional)     02 November 2010

Some more suggesstions please.....Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register