LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravinder vyas (working)     26 January 2017

Mcd

it was a court marriage against parents wishes(both)

I applied for MCD with my wife for few reason, she made a false complain in CAW cell (under pressure from her parents - for moving our of the house) she said it was about i leaving her after 14 days of marriage and not answering calls/ and they called me for counselling not knowing travelling is difficult thing. they could have done video conferecing. and these police ppl doesnt understand husband side however genuine he is to take care of his wife.  (even he wants to help her wife from her emotional issues)

she lived with me briefly (as she stays with her parents and i am abroad) on two times in two years. but this all not mentioned in MCD first motion as if she did not live with me. her parents threthens her to break marriage contunuosly since start. she did not want that.

after that she talked with me as if she still care for relationship and difficult to leave alone fr on social media ( which was not to be done as per mcd draft). she has had many emotional issues, i tried to help her out many times even after her parents threats of false cases.

if i dont go for second motion will it be contempt of court, or will she get ex partee decree? 

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : ravinder vyas
it was a court marriage against parents wishes(both)

I applied for MCD with my wife for few reason, she made a false complain in CAW cell (under pressure from her parents - for moving our of the house) she said it was about i leaving her after 14 days of marriage and not answering calls/ and they called me for counselling not knowing travelling is difficult thing. they could have done video conferecing. and these police ppl doesnt understand husband side however genuine he is to take care of his wife.  (even he wants to help her wife from her emotional issues)

she lived with me briefly (as she stays with her parents and i am abroad) on two times in two years. but this all not mentioned in MCD first motion as if she did not live with me. her parents threthens her to break marriage contunuosly since start. she did not want that.

after that she talked with me as if she still care for relationship and difficult to leave alone fr on social media ( which was not to be done as per mcd draft). she has had many emotional issues, i tried to help her out many times even after her parents threats of false cases.

if i dont go for second motion will it be contempt of court, or will she get ex partee decree? 

Going by what it appears, you both married in a jiffy.  and tried to part ways in a jiffy.

You are grown ups and you should behave like grown ups. 

Once say I LOVE YOU.  Next say I DONT LOVE YOU?

You will be doing right thing by not attending second motino.

Divorce wont be granted to you both.  You both need to get back together.

For Krishnas, Ramas sake dont make marriage look like one night stand, bang bang and gone.

Have resepect for LOVE and Marriage.  All the best.  No more legal complications if you dont attend second motion date.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     26 January 2017

If you don't appear at the second motion mcd case would be dismissed and it won't be set exparte and all

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register