Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MSSsssssss (Business)     18 March 2018

Mc ordered but payment not made by father for his son

I have got order for maintenance of my son. father has to pay rs.5k per month. for the past 2 years he didnt pay anything. he married to anouther lady and having a son. how to go about next to get the ordered maintenance amount for my son. since i am working i havent requested for the relief.. pls suggest


 2 Replies


Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.


With regards,

Legal Expert

sai narayana   20 March 2018

Under 125(3) crpc you can claim past one year dues and under 128 CrPC you can claim upto 3 years of dues. The difference in sections is that former one is more potent i.e. having even criminal power to punish the judgment-debtor (your husband until all the dues are fully recovered)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads