Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sensitiveman (executive)     28 January 2013

Maximum punishment for not paying maint. under hma and hama

Hello Ld. Experts,

Pls let us know the forum that what will be the maximum punishment if maintenance is not paid under sec 24 of HMA and sec 18 of HAMA as now we know the max. punishment under sec 125 of Crpc.

Regards

Learning

10 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     28 January 2013

First you would have to turn yourself into a beggar in order to get the punishment else the court would not grant you any punishment but as a matter of fact in case you have any deposits savings or fixed assests than that would be attached and maintanence  would be recovered  :-)

1 Like

Kiran (manager)     28 January 2013

@ stanley.

What If opponents are not aware about bank details. then FD and saving in a/cs are safe ..

(Guest)

As far as I have seen, maintenance not giving means, they give time, ask the opposite party to give proof of property, bank balance etc, by then one year would have passed, then finally the judge will ask you, if you dont have any money.

The judge will ask you that you'd like to go to jail, ie by issuing arrest warrant.

With your consent you will be taken into judicial custody.

Why get into begging mode?

Pay whatever little you can.  Like that you also safe, your dignity also will be held high. Keep asking for time, to pay up, dont let maintenance acrue so much that you'd end up in jail.

stanley (Freedom)     29 January 2013

Originally posted by : Kiran

@ stanley.

What If opponents are not aware about bank details. then FD and saving in a/cs are safe ..

The judge may tell you to file an affidivat to this effect that you have no baml acount FD's etc . And in case it is proved than you attract pre jury .

Kiran (manager)     29 January 2013

Thanks Brother,

@ Sujay Bro u mentioned pay whatever u can .

Does it means if maintanence amt is 2k per month annually its 2*12 = 24000/- and if person is having only 8k or 10k to pay up then that will suffice.

(Guest)

one month imprisonment for each month maintenance

If not paying Maintenance.

Kiran (manager)     30 January 2013

Prajapati ji, I belive its one month for  execution period of 12 months

Suresh AV (NA)     28 February 2013

@Bro Sujay

I would beg to differ with you. Yes we should have our own respect; but why to bow down to such unethical (I am not talking about legal) and vicious demand by greedy wife ?

That's the irony of Indian "Poor" Husband And I always used to say This screwed crpc 125 law is  = "You can't leave and you can't die"

If you will keep paying her; then anyway she would enjoy her life and use your own money to screw you. "Chanakya said that It's most dangerous situation when enemey use your own money to use that against you" By the way ; after your sweet enmey goes to court; we are not beg her for true love or mercy and husband is not going to live with her anyway. Then why the hell we should pay ? Are we doing any charity work no right ? I am sure Mr. PM of India is not that kind enough who is going to help so called crpc 125 victim Husbands.

All Indian Victim Husbands Must unite; and make sure we full the jail; let state machinery / jails breakdown ... If you don't want to do that;  Go to other city; let court issue arrest warrant (yes we would have to hide) but make sure such greedy and pathetic people don't get single paisa

I hate such laws; and our Politicians still believe Indian laws are equall. My Foot.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Another-gender-bias-judgement-crpc-125-75667.asp

Indian Law Hater.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Suresh AV

@Bro Sujay

I would beg to differ with you. Yes we should have our own respect; but why to bow down to such unethical (I am not talking about legal) and vicious demand by greedy wife ?

That's the irony of Indian "Poor" Husband And I always used to say This screwed crpc 125 law is  = "You can't leave and you can't die"

If you will keep paying her; then anyway she would enjoy her life and use your own money to screw you. "Chanakya said that It's most dangerous situation when enemey use your own money to use that against you" By the way ; after your sweet enmey goes to court; we are not beg her for true love or mercy and husband is not going to live with her anyway. Then why the hell we should pay ? Are we doing any charity work no right ? I am sure Mr. PM of India is not that kind enough who is going to help so called crpc 125 victim Husbands.

All Indian Victim Husbands Must unite; and make sure we full the jail; let state machinery / jails breakdown ... If you don't want to do that;  Go to other city; let court issue arrest warrant (yes we would have to hide) but make sure such greedy and pathetic people don't get single paisa

I hate such laws; and our Politicians still believe Indian laws are equall. My Foot.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Another-gender-bias-judgement-crpc-125-75667.asp

Indian Law Hater.

Ho ho angry young man aka amitabh bachchan.. slow down buddy..

I agree with whatever you've said above.

These laws are a headache, first get rid of headache number 1. ie the wife.  Later on become a headache to that headache number 1.  using headache number 2 ie the laws of the country.

Like long long back there was a person by name                     TAJOBS who suggested how to teach a greedy wife a good lesson and keep giving tuition to her.

If you may wish I would part with you some of the details via PM >>>

Suresh AV (NA)     10 March 2013

@Helping Hand:

Thanks for your response. Yes; I have sent you PM. We can surely keep in touch. I would be very happy to contribute / take advice from you which can help others to fight from Bleady Indian Gender Biased Law.

Suresh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register