Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mika (None)     04 October 2010

Max number of yrs for passing LLB from Pune univ.

Hi All,

I am working professional and I am attending the LLB course from one the college from Pune university.

I have passed 1st year. But because of my work, I will be travelling most of the time or will be deputed

overseas for few years. Now My question is,

In how many maximum number of years I have to complete the degree in LLB?

For example, If I fail, or could not appear in 3rd sem, how many attempts I will be given by pune university to pass that papers? If I keep failing or unable to attend the paper, will university take any action of debar me from the degree? or will change of subject if the syllabus changes?

Please advice.

Thank you

Regards

Mika.

Learning

3 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     04 October 2010

Dear Mika,

It will be better if you could ask in your college or with some of your class-mates.  They will be the best source of information in this regard.

V.S.Massaaun (legal advisor)     18 March 2011

in  normal case every  university put  the condition  to clear the examination with in double period  suppose  LL.B  is  for  3 yr  you  havr  to com[plete within  six years  and   and VC can also give some special chance after seeing  the genuineess

r.k.

Suraj (Student)     28 June 2011

It is better to ask collage other take information from university of pune web site, but I think done u study well you definately pass,,,,,Dude

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register