Upgrad LLM

matter on deficit stamp duty

respected sirs,

i deposited deficit stamp duty during dec,2010 on then market value of suit property as per court order.

case is still running.now it is time for registration of deed.once again court directed to calculate latest

market value of suit property and deposit  latest calculation of deficit stamp duty after reducing the amount

already paid.my question is that once i have already deposited stamp duty in dec,2010,how ld .court

passed such a order ?  can i appeal to same court to register my deed on the basis of previous calculation

made in dec,2010

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Registration is yet to be done. So market value may be vary depend upon the time and circumstances. Market value will be consider at the time of registration deed. Difference amount is to be paid at the time of registration.


dear sir, i have already paid deficit stamp duty in dec,2010 as per court order.why so early court passed such a order while case is not on final stage. why should i suffer for that ? what is your view in this matter.order after order passed in spite of hon.high court order to dispose off the case within 6 months, passed,and high court passed this order in july,2009.and that order is also completely ignored by lower court .so once i paid stamp duty as per court order ,how court pass order to pay the difference.pl give advice whether i can appeal to high court ?



dear sir ,

valuable advice needed on urgent basis whether i have to pay  difference in deficit stamp duty on present market value though i have deposited deficit stamp duty with bank as per court order in dec,2010.i deposited the amount in anticipation of registration of deed shortly in respect of title suit for specific performance of contract .but court took such a long time in spite of high court order to dispose off case within 6 months,passed in july,2009.now market price shows higher amount .so  court gave direction to deposit difference amount in respect of deficit stamp duty. can i appeal to court against this order. pl reply urgently.







Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x