LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANIL KUMAR KAUSHIK (LLB)     09 July 2020

Matter of 138 N.I.Act submition of original cheque rebate

sir can we produce photo copy of cheque when filing 138 N I Act complaint and court can take cognizance of accused if original in our hand for further civil procedure although we can submitted for tally and verification.A K Kaushik Advocate


 1 Replies

Adv Keches Shilwante (Partner @ Legal Biceps)     09 July 2020

Yes you can submit the attested photocopy of cheque in question and can retain original with you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register