LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karan (Accounts)     27 October 2014

Matrimony Dispute Counceling

Wife left and not ready to come back, i want to save our marriage. If someone know good counceling person in mumbai. Who can take chance to save our marriage. She and her family not ready to discuss and avoiding matter from past 5 months. I strongly believe she want to reconcile but seem under pressure of her parents. Please suggest.

 3 Replies

NUT (Programmer)     27 October 2014

Ask for divorce ,..They will run behind you for counselling you :) .

swati (hhhhhh)     27 October 2014

Karan.... try to call your wife and record the conversation. Find a good call recorder if you have a andriod phone. But first test the software before you actually use it. Sometimes the software doesnt record properly the voice of the person on the other side.

I did the same, only it is my husband who is pressurised by his parents and brother. I did this b'se asking for divorce didnt help me. 

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     27 October 2014

Hi Karan... 
A marriage is between two families. Do not allow any third party.  It is not effective and does not last long. Please do not go for any external counselling.
If you cannot negotiate directly with your wife and her parents directly, you cannot manage them throughout your life.
Your wife's parents will continue to give you problem escpecially after you have children. Your wife's parents can easily influence your wife.
See whether you can do it yourself along with your parents and relatives and manage them.
Else ask for mutual divorce straight on their face.
As Swati suggested, start recording proof that your wife and her parents are jeopardizing this marriage.
If they do not agree for mutual divorce, file contested divorce.
Later if they come to you to save their daughter's marriage, then see whether you can believe them and take a call.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query