Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Matrimonial profile will help for maintance and dv case

Page no : 2

A Blank Diary of Life (MD)     30 August 2013

One tyre of bicycle will be awarded to wife and one to husband. Steering to wife and rest part od body to husband.....

Shayni.....quickly file for 498a, Cr.PC 125 and all the cases gifted by LAW. Your husband will get free from you at the earliest.

(Guest)

Madam jii Itni bhi jaldi mat pahuncho chand pe wo bhi bina Rocket dekhe hue....!

fighting back (exec)     30 August 2013

ya you can selll the bycylce by the kilo,you can get a few 100 rupees, enough to buy you a kilo of onions................

(Guest)

@ Blank diary,

Yarr cycle me toh steering hoti nai,toh fir )):

fighting back (exec)     30 August 2013

quickly file for 498a.........it will be a 2 minute maggi noodle for your hubby............jhatpat divorce, without any lafda.......................:P

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     30 August 2013

Originally posted by : No wife No tension

@ Ashok,

What if Husband has Nothing,No property and only a bycycle as movable property then what will court do in this regard after winning the RCR by her?

Pl. tell me about  single incidence when wife has filed RCR in such a case.

Regards ASHOK

(Guest)

Yarr Ashok why you are worried for any cases let it be first case..!

even every tragedy begins with first in case only

Now tell me what will happen??

(Guest)

@ Fighting Back,

Heheheheeeeee well said body, ....... but which noodle magaie Masala Noodle or Magie hakka noodle?

but yes filing 498a or DV is now similar to sirf 2 minutes yummy magie..

Dear expert, since the talk of RCR has begun, i would ask for one query here: 1. Wife filed RCR. Husband does not want to appear. During RCR case, can she ask for maintenance eventhough she has filed RCR? 2. Wife won RCR, can she eligible for maintenance or she has only one option to go for divorce?

(Guest)

@Blank Diary of life,

Any of the spouse can seek for maintenance U/s 24 HMA in the pendancy of cases filed under HMA1955. But to get relief again the matter of proof begins as who is earning how much?

As per your querry if your wife is not capable to maintain herself then she is very much entitled to claim maintenance U/s 24 HMA.

Even she can go for 125 crpc that you are neglecting her and not ready to take her. Even after winning of RCR she may stick with these cases.

There are 6 ways for women to ask maintenance from his ATM (Husband)

Dear sufferer, i think i have not put my query properly. I m putting it here clearly. - wife has sent legal notice for RCR. Husband has replied to come and live with him. - still she has filed RCR case in family court. - husband does not want to appear in court since he has replied her to come and live with him. - just imagine the above picture and guide for below query: 1. Though she can file for maintenance u/s 24? AND 2. Suppose her case start in FC and she won for RCR, can she ask for maintenance or she has only one option for divorce?

(Guest)
wife has sent legal notice for RCR. Husband has replied to come and live with him. -

Opinion: Through what way you have approached her to come and live? do you have any legal record to show that you have tried your level best to call her back but she went insane and instead of coming to my home she went to court home.
This is the main attension prior to filling her RCR.

still she has filed RCR case in family court. -

Opinion: Nothing shocking in that,she has every right to file any cases at any time,even at the half way of her journey to your home she can think and return to court and file any cases.So,don't worry this is RCR.

husband does not want to appear in court since he has replied her to come and live with him. -

Opinion: as stated in para-1 (what legal approach you have done to call her back?)
 Not answering to her sec-9 is not admirable here,as you should atleast inform the same to the court as what you have done till date to cohabit with her but it was she who had made a imaginary stories to mislead the court.

just imagine the above picture and guide for below query: 1. Though she can file for maintenance u/s 24?

Opinion: Yes. She is very much entitle  to file 24 HMA as the case U/s 9 of HMA is pending in the family court.

AND 2. Suppose her case start in FC and she won for RCR, can she ask for maintenance or she has only one option for divorce?

Opinion: My dear freind, A women which is away from husband and not under one roof she can ask mainetnance at any time under the nose of her husband by six ways. Now here as she has won the RCR,it is prooved that the husband is not interested in living with her. So,she will either go for Divorce or leave it apart on her mood. If cohabitation is still not done then 24 HMA will continue as it till she not recieves final divorce decree. Once decree recieved that 24 HMA will convert into 25 HMA afterwards.

So,my brother it's her choice to choose which sections to utilize for mainenance among six ways of begging under the Law.

A Blank Diary of Life (MD)     31 August 2013

@Sufferer, Brother, i still do not understand, why court allows such ladies, who files RCR and ask for maintenance also under section 24. Though, court knows that husband is ready to take her back, but she is the only culprit who does not want to go even she has filed RCR. But just to harrass her husband she has filed RCR and asked for maintenance u/s 24 of HMA.

So funny na!!!!!! Bugger as well as beggar ladies

fighting back (exec)     31 August 2013

@no wife  no tension........it will definitely be masala noodles dude, because, 498 me masala hi masala hota hai.................rodha  dhona, chilana, emotional atyachaar, inspector chulbul pandey ka ghar pe aana................mataji, pitaji, chunu munnu, rinki sonu, pinku tinku,  Ramlal (ghar ka kutta) ramukaka (ghar ka naukar) and kamlabai (ghar ki naukrani) sab ko police ke mehmaan bankar, saare colony ke saame sharam sharam kar police ke jeep me baithkar kanoon ke ghar jana padta hai...............to bilkul masala maggi hi hai.

you will not believe, when my wife took me to the police station, i begged to the senior inspector to put a 498 on me immedietly, the police were amused and also laughing, they told me, yeh kya ladoo hai ki uthaya aur muh me dala, DCP  level ka permission lagta ha 498 ke liye....sirf biwi ke bhokne se 498 ka case nahi banta. 

kyuki i know, 498 me kya hoga? 6 raate jail me, baad me aazaadi hi aazaadi...kuch saal court ke chakkar. lekin divorce pakka...

but unfortunately my b*itch just threatened me, but when she saw that i myself was pleading for a 498 on me, she was taken aback, and returned mouth shut and later only filed DV on me............toh meri maagi nahi paki....................:/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register