LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand Raj   19 November 2016

Matrimonial dispute

Hi all I want to take some step, i have trouble in marriage, my wife is verry arrogant and she started quarelling every day for n reasons and that was encoraged by her parents and started threatening me in the name of legal terrorism, and she wanted me to dance to her tunes, so intensions of her were verry wrong and she wants me to avoid my parents so many things she did, all that made me frustrate, after that she is left house along with her parents , it is one year till now, not given any complaints instead she sitting there and doing all things that spoils the relationships, example messaging my relatives and scolding us infront of us , like defamation many more so now i realized this wont work any more but what next, she is ready to sit like that and kill time she wanted me to screw by not giving divorce also so now the question in my mind is.. what should i do? Thinking file RCR, i am sure she wont come.. so i am getting mixed openions from ppl around so what should i do please suggest Thanks in advance

Learning

7 Replies

A walk alone (-)     19 November 2016

Filling RCR is only giving invitation of several false cases. No court no law can force her to join you. Its only wastage of time and money in court.Better file divorce after two years of separation on cruelty and desertion ground. You should start collecting evidence. You should record when she or her family threats you. This recording will help you in future.

Anand Raj   19 November 2016

Thanks for the response.. i know court wont force her to join.. if we think she will file cases.. she has to file false cases only.. but do the court agree straight away? When i havnt done any thing wrong to her how she will proove, i have couple of recordings where she was quarelling with me saying she will file complaints but not mentioned any perticular one.. and if i dont listen to her she will take divorce these things are recorded while she was leaving its an year back.. i am not sure how this will help..

sai narayana   20 November 2016

My advise is file RCR. But if you have fear of false cases then go for MCD rather than contested Divorce.

A walk alone (-)     20 November 2016

Best solution try MCD. If marriage don't work then go MCD instead of roaming in court for decades. If MCD fails then try to collect more evidence and file divorce. Collect evidence against her for 498a and other cases also. Because once matter moves in court it may possible she will file false cases. Your evidence will help you in proving your case.

Anand Raj   20 November 2016

Thank you all.. your coments really appriciated..

To sai narayan amd Mr walk alone.. as both of you said MCD is good option ofcource it is..but here she demands huge amount which i really cant give, it looks in other perspective like she married to take money like this.. anyways.. they are basically wont listen to any one.. in such case if we ask also she keeps high demand.. My view is very clear , i married her with really good intension to lead better life and look after her .. but later she used her ugly brain and spoiled everything she threatened me with 498a and many other case in verry initial days of marriage for every small things, but i didnt even know that such laws exists.. anyways with such attitudes MCD is not so easy.. so , after she left house she was so much talking about complaints n all.. since 1 year nothing she did.. instead doing all other which spoils the relations and she spoiled relations.. so there is no communication at all since 1 year except mediators and now even that is not.. in such scenario how to deal.. only thing i came to know was RCR.. but i read RCR is also has many negative things but i am not finding any immidiate action.. i thought with RCR atleast some thing she will let others know her intensions.. and it take some turn.. rather sitting idle and wasting time..

To sai narayan amd Mr walk alone.. as both of you said MCD is good option ofcource it is..but here she demands huge amount which i really cant give, it looks in other perspective like she married to take money like this.. anyways.. they are basically wont listen to any one.. in such case if we ask also she keeps high demand.. My view is very clear , i married her with really good intension to lead better life and look after her .. but later she used her ugly brain and spoiled everything she threatened me with 498a and many other case in verry initial days of marriage for every small things, but i didnt even know that such laws exists.. anyways with such attitudes MCD is not so easy.. so , after she left house she was so much talking about complaints n all.. since 1 year nothing she did.. instead doing all other which spoils the relations and she spoiled relations.. so there is no communication at all since 1 year except mediators and now even that is not.. in such scenario how to deal.. only thing i came to know was RCR.. but i read RCR is also has many negative things but i am not finding any immidiate action.. i thought with RCR atleast some thing she will let others know her intensions.. and it take some turn.. rather sitting idle and wasting time..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register