Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul   07 March 2016

Matrimonial dispute

Dear Respected members,

I am going through matrimonial dispute with my wife. Following is the detail:

We married in December 2012 and stayed seperately from my parents in chandigarh. Me and my wife used to travel once in three months to meet my parents on any of festival or some govt work at my native place.Immediately after one month of my marriage my wife started making issues of small small things and called her mother, father and my brother in law. They were usually abusinve words with me on every small matter. her father is a regular drinker and asked money from me so many time. When I denied to give money then my wife started giving my money to them.eventually she got pregnant and was working a lecturer in private college. She is MSc Qualified and I am B-tech. The moment she got this job immediatlt after 2 months she quit my house and started living with her parents and never returned back.

after separation of seven months she gave birth to a baby boy and when I went to meet him her father scolded me and threaten to beat. because of their threat and depression I had to quit my job.

After this so many meeting happened between my family, relatives and her family but everytime she refused to come back.

Finally after separation of 2.5 years i files RCR and court gave dates for mediation but she did not attend mediation at all, instead she filed CRPC 125 on me and asked for maintainance of 30000 per month.

Currently I am unemplyed since last one and half year and she is working with salary of 30000 per month in private college. I tried to get her employment and salary details through RTI from District officers but all went in vain. They replied that we dont have authority to provide this information.

Dear sirs, My problem is that how can i retrieve her employment and salary details. I dont have her PF number, PAn number or account number etc.

Additionally, how can i defend myself and my parents from 498A and DV act because soon or later they will file 498a on me and my family.

Could you please advise me urgently on this so that i can stop harassment which is being done on me

I will be very thankfull to you

Learning

5 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     07 March 2016

If you want her salary and other details then move an application u/s 91 crpc in the same court where your crpc 125 case is running, make a request to the court that give direction to the MD /ppl to bring the salary details and other service documents before the court, give name and address detail of that college, in this way you will get her service details, regarding 498a and dv case keep all the evidences of your innocence with you, if you think your efforts are not working to bring her back with you then you can also file divorce u/s 13(1)(i-a) hma on the ground of mental cruelty.

Navneet Singh   07 March 2016

PAN Card Search Link https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/Services/KnowYourPanLink.html or https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/tan/StatusTrack.html

Mukesh sharma (job )     08 March 2016

hi friend  if you have not employeed than no need to fear about maintaince you no need to give it you show proof she is doing job and you file application in local court court give order to college register to avil. salary proof so no worry about it and file divourse case if you want to seprate from your wife

Rahul   09 March 2016

Hi Experts,

Can bank statement/passbook of her salary account serve as a strong evidence of her employment.

Additionally, Just before filing CRPC 125 she quit her previous job and I can fetch statement of that Salary account but not sure about her next employer. Its definite that she is working.

Shekhar (Proprietor)     14 March 2016

Send some one unknown to her to follow to the place of employment. Get the address and submit application under 91crpc calling the employer to submit the employment and salary details to the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register