Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     21 February 2020

What are the facts of your query? Merely writing section 9 do not create any sense.

Baby Rani Sarwal   25 February 2020

sec 9 of HMA talks about restitution of conjugal rights ...if any party to marriage leaves the company of other ..then the aggrieved party can file the petition for his or her restitution

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query